For so very many of us, we work hard for the money we earn and there is nothing more annoying and aggravating than paying exorbitant amounts of money for services that used to be a LOT cheaper. There are of course tons of ways to stretch your budget but today we are going to talk about how to get more bang for your buck by renegotiating your interest rates and your bills. Who doesn’t want to save more of their hard-earned cash?
Waited until the last minute to host a Super Bowl Party? Yep, you’re just like the rest of us! If your scrambling for easy ideas to feed the crowd, try this deliciously simple Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedges recipe.
Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges Golden Perfection!
Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- 3-4 large potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (for a little kick)
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley (or cilantro) for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil and toss to coat. In a separate bowl mix salt, chili powder, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Sprinkle potato wedges with parmesan cheese and then add the seasoning mixture, tossing to coat after each step..
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet with skin-sides-down. Bake for 30-35 minutes until potatoes are a golden tender perfection. Sprinkle with parsley topping and serve with ketchup or dressing for dipping.
How easy was that? What are you making for your Game Day feast? We’re all friends tag me in your pictures on social media and/or leave your recipe in the comments below!